Get ready for food and fun at our annual Chili Cook-Off and Silent Auction Fundraiser!
Sunday, March 17
at Crossview Covenant Church
4:00pm - Doors Open and Chili Check-In
4:15pm - Chili Tasting Begins & Silent Auction Opens
5:15pm - Chili Cook-Off Awards
6:00pm - Silent Auction Closes & Checkout
You won’t want to miss being a part of this annual all-church night of food & fun! Proceeds will support the high school mission trip to Benton Harbor, MI in June 2019. Invite your family and friends to join us on March 17 to vote for their favorite chili recipe and bid on items in the silent auction!
Items up for bid at the Silent Auction include…
• Round of Golf with Brad Jackson
• Guided Muskie Fishing Trip with Matt Brozik
• Lake Mille Lacs Guided Walleye Fishing Weekend with Alex Ramerth
• 3-Night Stay at the Lutsen Sea Villas on Lake Superior
• Day at Madison Lake with Kayaking, Swimming, Paddle Boarding & Fishing
• Fresh Cut Summer Flower Arrangement Certificates
• $350 Schmidt’s Siding & Window Bucks
• Handmade Wall Art & Home Decor
• 3-Night Stay on Rays Lake
• 1 Hour Plane Ride around Mankato
• Professional Drone Video & Photos
• K & G Gymnastics Birthday Party for 12
• Mankato Moondogs Tickets
• Diamond Willow Walking Stick
• Tutoring & Babysitting Sessions
• Children’s Book Baskets from Capstone
• Minnesota Wild Apparel & Merchandise
• Serengeti Waterpark Gift Basket with 4 passes
• TUMI Computer Bag
• Fitbit Flex (2)
• Simple Estate Planning by Jones Law Office
• Lots of Sports & Outdoor Merchandise
• Many Handcrafted Items
• MUCH MORE!
Gift Cards & Certificates:
• Bass Pro
• Dick’s Sporting Goods
• Exclusively Diamonds
• Inspired Portrait Photography
• Kandi Poppler Photography
• Mankato Motors
• Murphy Photography Design
• Play it Again Sports
• Schmidt’s Meat Market
• Spring Touch Lawn & Pest Control
• Ummies Bar & Grill
• Vida Salon
• and more!
It’s not too late to get involved!
1. Donate to the Silent Auction. We are collecting donations for the Silent Auction and need your help! “Personal experiences” (like a weekend at your cabin or use of your RV or boat), care baskets, gift cards, baked goods, and services (teaching lessons, lawn mowing, babysitting, etc) are always a huge hit. All items should be in new or “like new” condition.
2. Enter your Chili ($25 entry fee). Will our judges pick your recipe as #1 or will you win the popular vote of “Crossview’s Best Chili”? The entry fee will be used for prizes and to help cover the costs of our mission trip adult leaders.
To donate an auction item or enter your Chili in the Cook-Off, please email NextGen Director Alex Ramerth.