Get ready for food and fun at our annual Chili Cook-Off and Silent Auction Fundraiser!
Sunday, March 18, 4:30-8:30pm
at Crossview Covenant Church,
2000 Howard Drive W, North Mankato.
4:30pm - Doors Open and Chili Check-In
4:45pm - Chili Tasting Begins & Silent Auction Opens
7:00pm - Chili Cook-Off Awards
7:45pm - Silent Auction Closes
7:45-8:30pm - Checkout
Come and sample the chili entries and vote on your favorite. You’ll also be able to bid on tons of items at the silent auction, including...
- Round of golf with Brad Jackson
- Authentic Swedish Fika with Aaron & Stina Thompson
- Guided walleye fishing weekend at a lake home on Lake Mille Lacs with Alex Ramerth
- 3-Night Stay at the Lutsen Sea Villas on Lake Superior
- Young Living Thieves products gift basket
- Guided bass/northern fishing day trip
- Schmidts Meat Market basket
- Children’s book basket from Capstone
- Handcrafted Jewelry by Kari Rodman
- Family Game Night basket
- Scrapbooking gift basket
- Handcrafted wood burned wall hanging
- Metal wall art
- Minnesota Vikings apparel & merchandise
- Family Movie Night basket
- Many handcrafted items
- Gift certificates from... Bounce Town • Bass Pro • Cabelas • Davis Comfort Systems • Dicks Sporting Goods • Exclusively Diamonds • Flying Penguin • Greg’s Champion Auto • Inspired Portrait Photography • KPix Photo • Murphy Photography Design • Nicollet Bike Shop • The YMCA • Scheels • and more!
You can still enter your chili recipe in the cook-off for a chance at winning the title of “Crossview’s Best Chili!” Email Alex Ramerth to sign up.
Proceeds will support our high school students going to CHIC, the conference that gathers students from across the Covenant denomination in one place for a time of worship, transformation, and fun.
Bring your Family and Friends! Invite others to join us on March 18 to vote for their favorite chili recipe and bid on items in the silent auction!